I’m not talking before and after pictures of weight loss. Have I weighed less? Yep. Have I weighed more? Yep. Do I want to compare myself to different versions of my body? Not really. How about we discuss some other kinds of before & after? Not really sure exactly what these things are before or after, but roll with it.
Before: I was hooked on Grey’s Anatomy. Then the three best characters left (ie. George, Burke & Addison) and the show struggled. But who else cheered when Izzie left?
After: Now I’m (even more) hooked on Law & Order: SVU. I’m not sure if I have a bigger crush on Stabler or Benson. Although, I don’t appreciate them bringing Desmond into episodes as a bad guy.
Anyone else remember Christopher Meloni from Runaway Bride?
- Before: I pushed through injuries when running just to hit a certain mileage.
- After: I listen to my body and let myself stop.
Before: I preferred working out in the early AM. And I took my incredible hair with me.
After: I like to sweat during lunch or in the evening. Because getting up at 5 AM gets old.
- Before: I didn’t eat meat. For a long time.
- After: I had steak at lunch today. Grass-fed beef. And it was good. Really good.
Before: I ran in Asics.
- Before: I preferred running solo.
- After: I prefer running with friends.
Before: I was out of Ashley’s Pumpkin Spice Almond Butter.
After: Now I’m not. Oh boy am I not. A whole jar to eat by the spoonful. Whipping this up was the best thing I’ve done all day.
Tell me a before & after statement that has nothing to do with weight loss.