The Last Foodbuzz/San Fran Post…I Swear

11/09/2011

On Saturday night, we went to the Foodbuzz Gala Dinner. It’s always fun to get dressed up and have a nice dinner with girlfriends. This year was a little disappointing compared to last year’s dinner since the venue was just in a hotel ballroom. And last year was at the Ferry Building in an absolutely gorgeous location. Ferry Building > Hotel. But I still had a great time mingling with some wonderful women!

Including Ali from The Healthy Hostess. (Yes, those are her natural curls. Yes, I agree that it’s unfair.)

foodbuzz-18

Betsy from A Dancer in the Kitchen (She lives in Utah! So fun to make Utah connections. She told me where she got her adorable dress and I knew exactly where the store is. Things like that are so fun!)

foodbuzz-22

Katie from Healthy Diva Eats. (She is sooo incredibly sweet!)
foodbuzz-25

And Heather from Heather’s Dish and Faces of Beauty. (I’m obsessed with her dress. And I’m now laughing at how short I look in this picture since I had taken off my heels at this point.)

foodbuzz-26

And after looking at all these pictures, I realized I really need to stop putting my hand on my hip in pictures.

During the meet and greet, Megan, Sarah, Ashley and I sipped wine and tasted the Alexia fries that we bloggers were voting on for the next flavor.

foodbuzz-20

We went into the Gala Dinner and proceeded to entertain ourselves by tweeting each other incessantly.foodbuzz-21

While the Mr. Tyler Florence cooked for us.

foodbuzz-23

Dinner was served. I had the pescatarian dish. Lots of shrimpies.

foodbuzz-24

And then the next morning was the farewell brunch. The best part was the view.

foodbuzz-27

But the best part of the entire weekend, among the beautiful sites, the tasty food, and the content sessions, was the wonderful people.

1 Claire @ Live and Love to Eat 11/11/2011 at 12:28 pm

That last photo is post-card worthy.
Claire @ Live and Love to Eat´s last blog post ..Big Lots and Big Wins

2 janetha 11/11/2011 at 12:48 pm

love love love. SO sad i missed it. NEXT YEAR.
janetha´s last blog post ..old school.

3 Heather @ Heather's Dish 11/11/2011 at 1:07 pm

You are so stinking cute I still can’t get over it! I was pretty much obsessed with your dress and wanted to steal it (even if the bump wouldn’t fit)!
Heather @ Heather’s Dish´s last blog post ..Deep-Dish Cranberry Apple Pie

4 Lindsay @ Lindsay's List 11/11/2011 at 2:09 pm

Just read back through all the recaps! SO jealous that I’m not a Foodbuzzer! Looks like it was a fun, foodie time!
Lindsay @ Lindsay’s List´s last blog post ..friday fun – it’s NOT ok edition

5 Mama Pea 11/11/2011 at 6:58 pm

I’m thinking scrapple for dinner. You in?
Mama Pea´s last blog post ..The “Go Food” Movement

6 Teri 11/11/2011 at 9:05 pm

Definitely. Give me a double serving.

7 Holly 11/12/2011 at 7:26 pm

i only wish i could have been there with you ladies! ugh, love you all just so dang much!
Holly´s last blog post ..a sneak European peek

8 Betsy @ A Dancer In The Kitchen 11/14/2011 at 12:44 am

Love this post! So nice to meet you finally! I forgot to tell but your blog was one of the first food/healthy living blogs I started following! Thanks for being so real and nice. When you come to UT let me know! (Oh, yeah and wait till you see the pic of us on my camera….we both have the hands on the hip thing!)

9 Ellie@fitforthesoul 11/14/2011 at 3:16 pm

I loved this recap, Teri! Haha, you look cute with your hand on your hip though! Oh I know!! You should try the Asian thannnnng~the peace sign right by your cheek, or next to one winking eye, haaha.
Ellie@fitforthesoul´s last blog post ..Easy Crock Pot Tomato Sauce

10 Gena@MsDivinesMelange 11/15/2011 at 12:07 am

That last photo looks like a painting!!
Gena@MsDivinesMelange´s last blog post ..Pumpkin Time!