(1) I hate the word “tidbits” but I like alliteration.
(2) I wish I had more patience in learning the Android operating system on the HTC One X. Everyone I’ve talked to says Android > iPhone but more and more I find myself busting out the iPhone because I’m just used to it and it’s faster for me….especially with emails. I love the swipe typing but the email apps are terrible! I always bust out the HTC to take pictures though. 🙂 If you’re an Android junkie, tell me how to become more savvy with all the organizing/secret tricks/tips/anything.
(3) I did Body Pump for the first time in a few months last night. I could barely wash my hair afterwards because my shoulders were so tired. And then I tried to do yoga this morning. After class, another yogi in class said, “You must be sore because I know you can do all that stuff you were skipping.” Ha!
(4) I finally bought a Clarisonic. I used a gift certificate I got through my health insurance, plus I purchased it through eBates so I got 8% cash back which means I’ll get $12 back. It might not sound like a lot but using eBates consistently really adds up. Anyway, I haven’t noticed anything dramatic with my Clarisonic other than a bit more little breakouts but I think it might be getting out old junk that’s been trapped. That’s my logic anyway.
(5) Look into Blue Points (see #4) if you have Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance. You earn points for working out and eating vegetables and points translate into gift cards!
(6) I went to the loveliest wedding on Saturday. The decorations and venue were beautiful but the vows, obvious love between the two, and unique/funny/heartfelt ceremony were even more beautiful. And I finally got to see these cool lanterns I’d heard so much about! My friend Anna wanted to do them when we threw an engagement party but there were too many trees around.
(7) I’m going to be giving away something preeeetty sweet this week. Stay tuned.
(8) I owe you guys a post on how I became a faster runner and a post on how I budget. I know, they’re long overdue! I’m sorry! Any other posts you’ve asked for that I’m delinquent on?