I’m back!!

11/09/2012

WOAH! Hi friends! Sorry for the blog being down for the last couple of days! Such a pain when it gets hacked! So, without further ado, the winner of the Simone France giveaway is Suzanne! Send me your shipping info Suzanne, and your goodies will get shipped right out!

Grab

Considering I haven’t blogged in over a week, one would think I have a ton of posts lined up. Uh, not quite. But, Crystal recommended just a slew of Maizey pictures. THAT I always have ready.

I love wrapping her up in a blanket. She seems to like it too.

Yes, yes she sleeps on a pillow.

And now, Maizey is having a “pupmare” on her dog bed next to the couch. Sometime I have to film it for you – she whimpers, barks, and runs in her sleep. Hilarious. And it simultaneously breaks my heart because I think she’s having a bad dream so I wake her up.

I do have some exciting news to share but you’ll have to wait. (If you follow me on Facebook, you already know. Shhhhh… ;) Right now, I’m busy getting totally hooked on Nashville. I was all caught up on Modern Family, Revenge, New Girl, and The New Normal (I watch episodes using the Hulu Plus app when I run on the treadmill) so when I had a night of Hulu Plus and Pinterest planned with no TV shows in my queue, I had to branch out. Nashville was on the popular list and I can see why. I’m loving it! Even though I’m not normally a Hayden Panettiere fan, the rest of the cast makes up for it.

K, have a great night or a great morning, depending on when you read this. Happy weekend! :)

What do you do while on the treadmill? Listen to music? Watch TV? Neither?

1 Lauren 11/10/2012 at 7:01 am

Hey lady! Missed you! Now I have to go back to your FB posts to see your news. Can’t believe I missed it.

Have a great weekend love!
Lauren´s last blog post ..Friday Confessions

2 Megan | Eats Daily 11/10/2012 at 12:14 pm

Glad you are back! I’ve been reading your blog for a long time and just started my own site so you will probably see me commenting more often! Oh and I will never get sick of pictures you post of your pup :)
Megan | Eats Daily´s last blog post ..TGIT

3 Rachel B - Busy Mama 11/10/2012 at 1:43 pm

Aw, my doggie has ‘pupmares’ too. I love that little whimper but it is sad! On the treadmill, I listen to music while glancing up at the TV every so often if I’m at the gym and the captions are on. I am more of an outside runner so inside, I need as much stimulus as possible to keep from getting bored.
Rachel B – Busy Mama´s last blog post ..Best Protein Pancakes Recipe EVER

4 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey 11/10/2012 at 5:19 pm

If the treadmill has individual tv’s, i like watching TV. Otherwise, I like listening to Pandora!

Sorry you got hacked – that’s the worst!!!
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey´s last blog post ..fun facts friday

5 purelylori 11/10/2012 at 5:57 pm

Maizey pictures yes!!! still need to bring Jax up there for a doggie play date while us moms enjoy some wine ;)
sorry that you got hacked!!!
purelylori´s last blog post ..holiday hotties

6 janetha 11/12/2012 at 3:27 pm

You can never go wrong with a slew of pooch. Love you.
janetha´s last blog post ..top ten from the weekend.