Hi friends! ‘Tis the season for holiday shopping. I love buying presents for friends, but you know how I feel about budgeting. You can spoil your friends without busting the bank; here are some ideas. They are all $30 or less, some much less. Many of these will work for the non-fitness fanatics in your life too. 🙂
3. Running gloves
4. A running hat
5. Arm warmers
9. Gift certificate to a local yoga studio (I love Village Yoga in Winston Salem)
10. Peppermint lotion for sore feet after tough workouts (I like the Burt’s Bee’s version)
11. Bath salts for soaking sore muscles
12. A pedicure gift certificate
15. Contigo travel coffee mug (it keeps coffee hot for literally hours). Check your Costco – they often have 2-packs for a steal.
16. Pay the race entry fee for their next 5K.
17. A mini orchid (my local Whole Foods carries them).
19. An assortment of dark chocolate (I like Endangered Species, Green & Black and Chocolove)
20. Red wine. Always red wine.
22. New running shorts – bonus, if you run with them, you’ll appreciate their freshness. 😉
23. Shower steam disks – it’s like a steam room in the shower. ahhhhh. I especially like ones with eucalyptus.
24. A year subscription to Pandora One (commercial free Pandora) – this one is $36.
26. Weight training gloves
Remember, if you buy anything online, don’t forget to use eBates so you get cash back. Your loved ones don’t have to know. 😉 Happy shopping!
Share your budget-friendly gift ideas in the comments section. We’ll all appreciate it!