Good morning! This will be quick because I need to go blow-dry my hair.
1. I went to CrossFit Winston Salem for the very first time yesterday. My bestie Crystal who is a CrossFit junkie drove up from where she lives – about 45 minutes away – to accompany me to my first class because I was super intimidated. In short, I loved it. More later!
2. I had another headache yesterday. I turned to my Facebook peeps for advice and got a ton of helpful tips/potential causes. Multiple people said it could be related to gluten and/or dairy. I typically avoid those, but with all the Christmas treats around, I’ve been under the mentality of “Well, a little won’t upset my stomach.” But it very well could be causing headaches. So that’s more motivation to nix the work temptations.
3. I finally wore the Five Bamboo Travel Skirt that they sent me to try. It’s stretchy and cozy and the length can be easily adjusted from knee length to shorter. I opted for a little shorter with purple tights. It’s only $38 (and my blog readers get 20% off that price so that’s about $30 for you…it qualifies as a great gift!)
4. I’ve been enjoying my coffee black for a while since I don’t like most non-dairy creamers. But I found one I love: So Delicious Hazelnut Coconut Milk Creamer.
5. My friends and I drew names for Secret Santa and I got my gift this week. Minnetonka slippers! Loooove them! Thanks Gabi!
I was in desperate need of new slippers. I wear slippers every.single.day. These Loft slippers that my sister-in-law Ashly gave me have served me well.
I drew Crystal’s name and got her this tiny skull necklace. I love it but more importantly she loved it!
ok, gotta finish getting ready for work! have a great day!!