Hey guys! Happy weekend. It has been in the mid-60s here and I am in HEAVEN. I wore short-sleeves yesterday and went without a jacket for a bit and ran outside in shorts & a t-shirt today. I have all the windows open at my house and am tempted to grill out tonight, or “BBQ,” in Utah terms. [In NC, "cook out" or "grill out" is what you do when you cook meat on a grill. BBQ is a specific type of meat, pulled pork.]
I have lots of great pictures that I took yesterday when I went to two vineyards but I can’t figure out how to get pictures off that darn Samsung onto my Mac. I’m currently downloading an Android software so hopefully that fixes things.
- As my friend Meg put it, this is one of the best explanations of gluten intolerances I’ve read!
- Check out the Top Trader Joe’s products in 2012. I helped put the Sea Salt & Turbinado Sugar Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds on that list.
- The 2013 Blend Retreat is just up the road from my hometown!
The Week in Fitness
- S – moderate flow yoga
- M – 25 min. Stairclimber
- T – full body weights (including heavy, deep squats and heavy deadlifts – I was so sore for three days! I blame my CrossFit-addict friend Crystal who challenged me to do it.)
- W – run 4 miles (treadmill) – first 2 miles very fast (7:20) and run/walk intervals for the next 2 miles
- Th – Vigorous Vinyasa Flow
- F – 30 min elliptical
- S – 15 min elliptical + 30 min upper body weight training
What do you call it when you cook meat on a grill?
Oh heyo, i got some pictures to download. Look how gorgeous it was yesterday! More later!