These are my favorite places around town. Feel free to share your favorite Winston-Salem favorite haunts in the comments. I’m sure I forgot a favorite or two on this first round, so I’ll regularly update this page.
- West End Cafe
- Thai Sawatdee – a.k.a.Teeter Thai (Great lunch specials!)
- Mizu (sushi)
- Ichiban (sushi)
- First Street Draught House – They have solid food for a bar too.
- Single Brothers – hole in the wall, fantastic drinks, dogs welcome
- Mooney’s Mediterranean Cafe – I could eat their hummus by the pound
- Noble’s Grille
- Finnigans – This is another bar with solid food, plus they have a great gluten-free menu and good brunch. (But pass on their bloody mary. It’s just okay.)
Fun Stuff to Do
Note: These are places that I regularly visit and where I spend my own money on their products, food and services. I was not compensated to include any business on this list.
I’d love to hear your favorite spots. Leave a comment and share!