These are my favorite places around town. Feel free to share your favorite Winston-Salem favorite haunts in the comments. I’m sure I forgot a favorite or two on this first round, so I’ll regularly update this page.
- Thai Sawatdee - a.k.a.Teeter Thai (Great lunch specials!)
- Mizu (sushi)
- Ichiban (sushi)
- First Street Draught House (Best bar food in town!)
- Single Brothers – hole in the wall, fantastic drinks, dogs welcome
- Mooney’s Mediterranean Cafe (they even serve tempeh! you have to try their hummus and baba ghanouj too.)
- Noble’s Grille
- Winston-Salem Monthly Magazine
- Aveda Grassroots Salon
- Eyebrow Threading by Kavita at Triad Threading
- Aperture Theatre
Note: These are places that I regularly visit and where I spend my own money on their products, food and services. I was not compensated to include any business on this list.